Saturday 22 September 2012

Baking

I've now made the flapjack and chocolate chip cookies for the week. Both are full of oats so lots of slow release energy (and sugar too but you can't have everything). At least I don't have to worry now about hungry children during the week. Homemade pizza tonight - so much better than the shop bought stuff although it's always easier to make at the weekend so that the dough has time to rise (I always think it would be a good idea to make the dough before I go to work but I never get up in time).. Off to make the tomato sauce before it gets too dark (I need to go out into the garden to pick the herbs for the sauce and a bit of light always helps the process and means I don't end up cutting my hand rather than the herbs). Have a good evening everyone and enjoy Doctor Who and his crazy adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment