Monday 24 September 2012

New designs

I started the day today in a completely crazy way. Having made and proved the dough yesterday evening for the lunch rolls, I gave up on the cooking as I was too tired. So what did I do? The only sensible thing of course. I got up at 6.30am and put the rolls in the oven. Even though the house smelt gorgeous and we had fresh rolls for lunch I'm not sure if I'll be baking again in the morning as then it was a rush to get out of the house. I was planning to pick blackberries after work today but the weather conspired against me. By the time the weather brightens up, the blackberries will be past their best. ho hum.

I spent the evening cutting out shapes for making more hanging ornaments for Leah Makes (mainly different heart shapes) whilst watching yesterday's Dowton Abbey - I love that programme. I've also designed a new felt softie (keep checking back to see the finished article). Time now to get ready for work tomorrow and what promises to be a busy day. Remember to enjoy every moment with your family as time flies by so fast. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment