Saturday 22 September 2012

Welcome to Leah Makes

Welcome to Leah Makes. I love to craft in my spare time (which isn't a lot of time). I've tried a lot of different things from simple bag making to jewellery making. My latest craze is making gorgeous things out of felt - pin cushions and various hanging decorations. I have a particular fondness for owls and hearts - have a look at the different varieties.  I think these would look great hanging on a tree - prefect for your Christmas tree or Chanukah bush!

I drive my family mad and my husband regularly asks my why I am making more things. I don't think he quite understands my need to create (or he's fed up with all the stuff that goes with it). I also love to bake much to the delight of my children. Keep popping back as I share my ideas and the things that I am making. I'm now off to bake the biscuits and flapjacks for my children's lunch boxes for the week. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

1 comment: