Saturday 20 October 2012

Early morning start

I have no idea why but I woke up early this morning. This is the result of my early morning labours - a felt doll called Megan. It's the dress that takes me the longest as I decided to sew it by hand rather than get the sewing machine out as I didn't want to wake anyone else up. I hope you like it. I really love the dress material which I bought when we were on holiday this year. We found a lovely fabric shop in Bude which stocked loads of different material and threads. Unfortunately it's a bit of a trek just for the fabric but I did stock up on felt last weekend in Kingston so I'm certainly not lacking in material.

Megan doll
I'm planning to spend the rest of the day baking and generally tidying  the kitchen which certainly needs it after being ignored during the week. I hope you all have a lovely day - what are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment