Saturday 10 November 2012

Letter box

Well, it's been a really busy day most of which has been spent at the local Judo club championships. We started at 8.30 and were home by 3.30 so not much time for crafting today. But I did manage to get my marking done which is always a bonus. I've also found time to cut out the pattern for my new design - a traditional British letter box - and cut out the pieces for four letter boxes. The plan is to sew them tomorrow when everyone else is out tomorrow. The only question now is whether or not I make them scented. What do you think? I have some lavender but I could also make them more Christmassy by adding crushed cinnamon sticks or cloves. I would welcome your thoughts on this before I start making them tomorrow. I'm afraid I don't have any pictures yet of the pattern - I'll add that tomorrow. So, let me know what you think. Hopefully, by the morning you will have helped to make my mind up. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment