Saturday 16 March 2013

New supplies

I found a wonderful offer from Sanctuary Beads  and my order arrived this morning. They've got a clearance on the website so I've got a stash of new beads, seeds beads, findings and stringing materials. They were all about £5 for a mystery pack and they're worth a lot more. Here are some of the seed beads.


I used some of the seed beads as embellishments on my owl keyrings. I had some time today as my children were otherwise occupied with their various clubs and activities - judo and duke of Edinburgh - so I was able to finish off the owls which I started cutting out last weekend. I'm currently under a blanket with a horrible cold but I've managed to finish the owls and I'm also watching Cliff Richard in Summer Holiday. Here they are with a before and after shot.



They're now all packaged up ready for their new home (I wonder who will want this lovely owl to adorn their bag or keys?). Hope you're having a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment