Thursday 30 May 2013

Family Time

In between the crafting this week, I've been spending time with my family. DH took the day off work today so that we could spend the day together. We thought about going up to London for the day but instead we spent the morning in Guildford and went tour favourite Italian restaurant for lunch - Da Gennaro. They do a lunch special Monday - Saturday where you can have a starter, main and a drink (including a glass of wine) for £7.50. As far as I'm concerned, that's a real bargain. It's a family run restaurant and the service is fabulous. I highly recommend it. It was definitely a slow paced day today and when I got back to the car (after a long walk as we had parked in the free spaces further out), I found this slow moving snail.


In the time I spent waiting for the boys to arrive back at the car (they decided to do some extra shopping) the snail had hardly moved at all. I hope you are all having a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment