Saturday 4 May 2013

Spring is finally here

Everyone was out until the afternoon today so I had most of the day completely to myself - bliss. After making the bag this morning, I took a trip to Hobbycraft (I didn't buy anything as the queue was too long and I wasn't prepared to wait) and then I decided to take a trip to Wisley gardens which was lovely. The flowers were blooming on Battlefield Hill and it was beautiful. Here are some of the flowers I saw. I'm not the most green fingered person so I have no idea what they're called but I loved them.



Magnolia

Rhododendron






Rhododendron
Aren't these beautiful blooms. There was also a craft fair at Wisley which I had a lovely time wandering around. I bought some homemade soap which smells lovely and some gorgeous cards from a very talented young lady from Wales. The wonderful crafty people were really inspiring and they have inspired my next couple of makes (watch this space). Dd is now back from her DofE expedition so it will be a lazy night watching Doctor Who and eating yummy food. Hope you all have a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment